Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HOT - AZZ - HELL

well the team went to tennesse for a race put on by vanderbilt. We got to stay with the .com's, and it was pretty sweet because i had a queen size bed to myself unlike most races we go to i have to cuddle with Danny I am Really Tall. Anyways it was in the 90's all weekend so racing was no fun at all. I finished 9th in short track and 8th in cross country which makes me kinda happy because all year i have just wanted to at least have on top ten finsih and so now i have had three. HEll YEA! Although this weekend it really hit me in the face all the racing we have been doing, and i am spent on it. My friend S-Works even noticed a difference in my attitude at the race this weekend saying i seemed to not be enjoying riding my bike like normal. So i am comming to the conclusion i need to get that smile back on my face while riding/racing. The season is almost over and it is seeming like more and more of a stretch that i will be able to go to nationals which is not fair to the amount of work and effort i have put into this season, but it will almost be over and seasonal trails open on the 15th so its about time to hit up long branch and have a good ole time on the trail of the year. so in the mean time STAY CLASSY AMERICA!

No comments: