Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Weekend at LMC!

Well the brevard cycling team went to LMC for a weekend of racing. All went well as we raced our little hearts out trying to get points to go to nationals, being a goal of mine since this will be my last semester racing collegiantly. here are some of the stats from the race weekend.

mens A dual slalom
14th - danny

womans A dual slalom
7th - sexy

mens A short track
4th - captain america
18th - horse jockey

womens A short track
17th - sexy

mens A xc
5th - captain america
7th - horse tamer
11th - horse jockey
15th - gatling gun

mens A dh
5th - gatling gun
7th - danny

womans A dh
4th - sexy

It was an awsome weekend lots of wrecks. I crashed harder and more this weekend than i have in a long while. I didnt even qualify for dual slalom because i washed out really hard, and wrecked mulitple times practicing for the DH, and was even wrecked 4 different times in the short track. It was a lot of crashing and my body is really feeling it. On the other hand i got to finally race the S-Works which was awsome, even though i was spent after racing all weekend and only had a mildly decent xc race, but none the less it was fun. Herndog and Pinnit tagged a long and sessioned the DH and Slalom course with me which was awsome and helpful for me. Showed me some good lines and great times, and made me laugh in the xc when i was ready to cry. STOPPING WRITING FOR A MINUTE TO SIGH! all in all it was awsome good times with bikes good friends and good laughs at the crashes we had. I feel that this weekend was the race of 1,000 crashes for me, i guess i should be lucky i am still walking after all the abuse i went through! AWSOME STUFF!

1 comment:

Phillip Summers said...

glad your still walking. sounds like you made the best of it. nice