Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Catching up!

Well me and S-Works have been really busy latly, doing a lot of riding and hanging out with friends. Because of this i have not had a lot of time to catch up with my blogging about our crazy times. So here is a recap . . . Well Thad "squirrell" Walker got married and is now mr Bales. We got into a good time after the wedding. Pinnit got aquiated with a nice young lady. We went on a ride the next day on ridgeline. It was a new trail that they had just done. We had a great time. Went back the next day and owned the trail, both me and S-Works. We killed it. The next day we did some pump track and Captain America crashed and had a visit with ER. He had 11 stitches to the face, and looks like he was a victim of a butt whooping... Now you are at homeostasis with my life. I am getting ready to head out of town for a few days to do some flagging for a motocross race. So i am about to have some awsome in my life, but what is new. Well I am headed out. I have a date with a can that has been hiding all my life in the back of the fridge. LATER SUCKERS!

No comments: