Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Day The Music Died!

The worst thing that could happen finally happened, I killed my best friend by backing into Moldova's car the other night. I was on the way to go night riding with Pinnitt and BOOM! I have had a hard time knowing that I am responsible for what happened to S-Works. Why though, why....Why did he have to go away from us, why like that. Not now he was to young to die. Well now the only thing to do is keep him in our memories, because he was an amazing friend to us all. Luckliy I have been busy with work so I have not had time to think about him and how much I miss him. They told me to have a day off of work, but what would I do if I did that. Sit at home and think about what had transpired over the past few days, NO! Well thanks to all the friends who have helped me through this. King of Pisgah, gave me an old stumpjumper frame to replace S-Works. We put a lot of the old parts from S-Works on the stumpjumper. I guess if you try to look at the silver lining you see with death their is new life. I already see a lot in the stumpjumper that reminds me of S-Works, and that brings a much needed smile to my face. Well anyways, next time your on the trail riding with your bro's don't forget to stop and have a moment of rememberance for S-Works because we all know riding was his favortie thing to do. Be Young, Be Foolish, and Be Happy!

S-Works for life!

No comments: