Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Getting strong now!

tonight for the group ride we did the big M and north slope, and we had a good crew. It was the first time in a long time I have felt strong and good on a bike in a while. Been riding a lot, but not hard core. It felt great to feel like a real bike rider again. Hopefully this streak continues. It has been hard getting used to this whole job thing the 8 to 5 during some manual labor. I have been doing a lot of cool things, did you know Jesus was a carpenter just like me. Being responsible and grown up has definitly taken a toll on the level of awsome in my life and I need a jump kick of it. Does anybody know where one could get awsome in a can, i need a case.



PS - I hate being domestic and so I am looking for a goodlooking female for a full time personal maid and cook, send all submissions to gatlinggun67@yahoo.com

No comments: