Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rollercoaster

Well it has been an interesting couple of days, full of all kinds of emotions some good some bad and some ugly. The RBR boys had a long weekend so thursday and friday were full of none stop fun in the sun, killing it up and down ridgeline. Saturday headed down for a road race in greenvile SC with Horse Tamer, I spell my name with one m Jimy, Pinnitt, and myself Gatling Gun. We ended up finishing 1 2 3 4, Awsome. We were all super stoked to have finished that way. Me and Pinnitt and Jimy were still ready to ride so we hit up some long branch and caney bottum action when we returned. Sunday was an all day'er in Dupont for myself, meeting up with Pinnitt half way through my day. The rest of Sunday has been blurred out of my memory, but I was woken up on monday by the best damn sponsors a guy could have. They will pick a guy up off the floor and sober him up and put a smile on his face with no problem. I have learned a lot about myself in the past few days and got some much needed motivation. I got some pics of some of the happenings from the past few days to share. Enjoy!

PS - these pictures are not scratch and sniff




Pinnitts panthertown double

UMM WELL Pinnitt!

Conservation road

Long day of riding

Don't put your bike on his trailer

made from scratch

Fantastic Four!

1 comment:

Phillip Summers said...

dude, much love to you gatis