Saturday, May 10, 2008

where in the world is Gattis "gatling gun" Tyler?



well I am finally in colorado America, with only one plane stop in texas yeee haw! It is colder than it looks here, but I am excited to be here and can't wait for class to start tomorrow. Get my learn on! I got here early so i took a short ride after building my bike with just a multi tool. Here are some pics from the ride, I can't wait for more free time to explore, there are some big mountains just right out side my hotel door. for now im tired and hungry from my travels so goodbye for now america!




1 comment:

Jenna said...

Are you in Colorado Springs?
If you get a chance, ride in Fruita. Durango has premo singletrack, too, but is a long way from wherever you are. Definitely go ride the Monarch Crest Trail in Salida (just west of CO Springs)- badass!