Sunday, June 8, 2008

chasing sunsets!

Well America, me and S-Works the gnome are finally in tucson and it's hot, not figurtively but literally hot. It took me and S-Works two and a half days to make the drive. It was 2090 miles from Sycamore to Fair Wheel. It was a relief to finally get here and now its time to get to riding and L I V I N G. Although I am glad and excited to be here I already miss the Carolinas! Here are some pics from the trip!

Started in Brevard for some last bit of pisgah riding!


Got some good hang out time with the boys, a little cooking out and some badminton!


Tennessee!


Mississippi River


Arkansas!


Giant windmills in the plains!


Oklahoma, where the wind goes sweaping on the plains!


Don't mess with Texas, Proud state of George W. Bush!


Largest Cross in the western Hemisphere. Of Course everything big . . . Texas!


Barns and giant friendly cowboys!


Oh yea lots of BEEF. Don't all those cows look tasty!


New Mexico, my friend!


Oh yea that 18 wheeler has spinners, my friend! PIMP!


Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand, my friend!


Everyone in the back down and let me do the talking, border patrol my friend!


Arizona, my new home!


Stay in touch, and stay classy America!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Gattis I love the blog! Of course your pictures and tag lines are amazing! Can't wait to see more from the new job..hope all goes well!