Sunday, September 23, 2007

HOBBY PARK RACE!

Headed to Hobby Park with Danny I am really Tall, Chris Bennett Pinnitt, and Sexy! It was an awsome race here are the stats.....

Single Speed
1st - Gattis Tyler
2nd - Chris Bennett Pinnitt
8th - Danny I Am Really Tall

Dual Slalom
4th Chris Bennett Pinnit

Womens Pro/Expert XC 19-29
3rd - Sexy!

Mens sport XC
8th - Jimmy

We killed it across the board representing the 828!
And now some sweet pics for your viewing pleasure!


A rough looking bunch!

Single speed racing at its finest!

Go Sexy!

THE AMBIGUOUSLY VICTORIOUS DUO!

Me and Sexy!

1 comment:

Caroline Ross said...

Gattis, my mom directed me this way, via your mom. Dude, you got no comments! Don't worry neither do I. Check me out here:

www.carolinewrites.blogspot.com

and here:

www.myspace.com/carolineswords

So, who is this sexy? She looks very cute. It's good that ya'll can ride together. Congratulations on your stats!

Love ya,
Caroline