Thursday, September 20, 2007

BMXing

S-Works had a lot of work to do yesterday, so me and some of the decided to go to the bmx track to work on our skills. Me and Chris Pinnitt Bennett, and Dan I am really tall, and Tim the Freshman, and Tristin Team America head to THE HENDO FROM BREVARD. Every wed they have gate practice and allow college punks like ourselves to pay a heavy two dollar fee to watch 11 year old kids ride bikes smoother faster and better than we can. Its awsome. I get around hitting a double or two, but its rougher than a date with Wes Dickson if you knonw what i mean. Anyways we stay till dark killing the track in a figurative sense. Playing on the single speeds until it was practically dark. We then close the night with a hearty helping of chick fila! AWSOME! I love my life, but i did miss not having S-Works with us tonight even to just hang out with. Oh well hopefeully he will be free to join us for the thursday night group ride.


PS bmx is awsome!

No comments: