Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Hero

Peter Pan has been a long time hero of mine, I have been following his philosophy of not growing up to a T..... He was a boy out there living the dream .... doing whatever he wanted to and whenever he wanted to ... yep sounds just like me





since I consider myself his predecessor I guess one could call me the new age peter pan ....





Yea does this look familiar .... RUFIO OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! ....... ok so im actually not Rufio either but you get the picture and understand the concept .... not wanting to grow up, live in never never land with the lost boys, not following rules, and occasionally fighting pirates or the swine flu .....


sun setting on a glorious ride with the tucson crew .....


YEA thats right America ... life is AWESOME

No comments: